Finding the answer to the question in the title is no easy task. But don’t worry; you can seek help in our Cuisinart SS-10 vs Keurig Elite comparison.
Cuisinart SS-10 Vs Keurig Elite comparison is what most people are seeking. This is because of the close similarity between the two products. Although they come from different brands, Cuisinart SS-10 and Keurig Elite have many things in common, from the sleek design to a lot of adjustable settings.
So, which one is the better: Cuisinart SS-10 or Keurig Elite?
Read on to know.
Cuisinart SS-10 vs Keurig Elite: Review & Comparison
Design and Convenience
Both products look sleek and stylish, but the design of each is a little different.
The Keurig K-Elite model measures 13.1 x 9.9 x 12.7, and weighs 8 lbs. It comes in a simple design, with all the buttons and knobs placed on top. There is nothing to the left and right of the drip area.
Meanwhile, the SS-10 has a dimension of 12.13 x 9.33 x 11.03 inches, which is slightly smaller compared to its competitor. Nonetheless, it is more heavyweight, about 9.5 lbs. You can see a charcoal water filter to the right of the machine, while there is a control panel along with buttons to the left.
You do not move a coffee maker too often, so weight is not a really important criteria in Cuisinart SS-10 vs Keurig Elite comparison.
The Cuisinart SS-10 wins this round since we find it more convenient to use the control buttons right at the front than on the top.
The Keurig Elite and Cuisinart SS-10 allow you to make one cup of coffee at a time with five brewing sizes, namely 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 ounces. Nonetheless, the former features a slightly larger water reservoir than the latter, 75 oz vs 72 oz, to be specific.
Thus, it is obvious that the Keurig Elite is the winner in Keurig K-Elite vs Cuisinart SS-10 regarding capacity.
Features and Accessories
Cuisinart introduced a lot of features in the SS-10 to ensure it makes the best coffee to your taste. They include strength control, brew temperature setting, brew size setting. There is a blue backlit LCD screen, so adjusting everything is easy as a pie. You can also set the clock and auto on/ off feature using the screen and two up and down buttons below.
Under the control panel, there are three buttons labeled brew, hot water, and rinse. The brew is obviously for brewing your coffee, but what about the hot water and rise?
Well, the hot water feature allows you to make hot water quickly, thereby saving you a lot of time if you want to make tea, cocoa, and the like. At the same time, the rinse function works to clean the inside of your brew chamber instantly in between brews.
The package of Cuisinart SS-10 includes a charcoal water filter, a reusable filter cup, and a manual.
The Keurig K-Elite also boasts a wide range of features, including the strong brew button and iced coffee setting. There is temperature control, auto on/off function, and most notably, high altitude setting. You may need the last feature if you live in a high altitude area.
Like the SS-10, this K-Elite coffee maker comes with a hot water dispenser so that you can boil a cup of water by simply touching a button. This comes in really handy if you want a cup of hot chocolate, or even a bowl of instant noodles.
The Keurig K-Elite comes complete with a water filter handle as well as a filter.
Both coffeemakers have unique features, but overall, the features of Cuisinart SS-10 seem more useful.
Quick Rundown of Cuisinart SS-10
- SINGLE CUP K-POD COMPATIBLE: Make one cup of coffee at a time with our Cuisinart Premium Single-serve Coffee Brewer compatible with any brand of single cup k-pods including Keurig K-Cup pods
- ENJOY MULTIPLE BEVERAGE SIZES: Our hot water button allows you to create your ideal size of coffee, hot cocoa, tea, or soup with cup-size settings ranging from 4-12 ounces – this machine includes HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup for either ground coffee or tea
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY SETTINGS: Designed with superior functionality in mind boasting features such as an auto on/off switch, adjustable temperature control settings, and auto-rinse to instantly clean inside your brew chamber
- SIMPLIFY YOUR MORNING: Removable 72-ounce water reservoir and removable drip tray for travel mug compatibility
- DURABLE FILTERS: Reusable coffee filter included and built-in charcoal water filter
- Sleek and stylish design
- Convenient backlit LCD screen
- Useful rinse feature
- Reusable filter cup included
- A bit heavy
Quick Rundown of Keurig Elite
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 1 water filter handle, and 1 filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz, enjoy the most popular cup sizes
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal. Temperature: Adjust the brew temperature between 187° and 192°
- High altitude setting
- Iced coffee setting
- Hot water dispenser equipped
- No touch screen
The Bottom Line
This is the end of our Cuisinart SS-10 vs Keurig Elite comparison. Personally, we like the Cuisinart SS-10 a little more. The control panel is a handy feature that wins our interest. Of course, the Keurig Elite is still user-friendly with control buttons.
Thanks for reading.
Hot Topics You May Love:
- Keurig K Elite Vs K55
- How To Clean Cuisinart Coffee Maker?
- How To Set Cuisinart Coffee Maker Timer
- Troubleshooting A Cuisinart Coffee Maker