The Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Esam04110s are many times compared since they fall in the same low-end range and have many similar features. This article is written to point out the differences and help you choose yours.
I have divided the post into three parts so that you find it easy to follow. So without further ado, read on!
Differences Between Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Esam04110s
Design and Convenience
With a similar squared design and modern all-plastic casing, both Delonghi products look absolutely good to me. They are going to be a great addition to your kitchen, and even your coffee shop.
Of course, a stainless steel body is more appealing, but it will cost you a fortune. The Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Esam04110s offer the same elegant vibe at an affordable price.
If you are not a fan of digital coffee makers, these super automatic options are for you. They are some rare analog brewers in this digital age, with controls for brewing, volume and dose being all dials and buttons.
Measuring 11 x 15.3 x 14.4 inches (Width x Depth x Height) and weighing about 23 lbs, the Esam3300 is pretty compact. Its competitor has roughly similar dimensions, about 11 x 17 x 14 inches, with a weight of 20 lbs.
Overall, these two give an elegant and futuristic vibe in a compact unit. Which one looks better is a pure matter of preference. But the new case design does make the Esam04110s slightly more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.
One major advantage of the Delonghi Esam3300 is its 60-oz water reservoir and 8.8-oz bean hopper, which will see you through several cups of coffee before you need to refill. Roughly estimations show that you can brew about 14 cups with such capacities. Great!
Nonetheless, the Delonghi Esam04110s does not fall far behind. It is capable of holding 7 oz of bean and 57.4 oz of water at maximum capacity. As an added perk, the front-loading water tank is easy to top up since it slides out directly. In other words, you do not need to pull your coffee maker from under cabinets to fill water.
Indicator lights are equipped in both products to let you know when it is time to refill the water tank. Note that since the tank cannot accommodate a filter, you need to use your own filters. Of course, filters are not necessary with bottled water.
Features and Accessories
Both belonging to the Delonghi Magnifica series, the 04110s introduces some improvements compared to the old 3300. I will discuss these upgraded features further in the following part.
Thanks to the new professional burr grinder, the Delonghi Esam04110s promises you freshly ground coffee with great taste and aroma in every cup.
More excitingly, the brewer welcomes pre-ground coffee beans too since there is a second chamber dedicated for them. Now you can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee even more quickly.
In addition, this burr grinder offers 13 settings, which is fully customizable. Feel free to adjust everything, from the temp, coffee strength, cup size to your preference, and you are good to go. The coffee machine will remember it and automatically customize your next cups unless you make adjustments again.
Compared to the 3300 conical burr grinder that offers only 7 settings, the new grinder is a big step forward.
A bonus that you get with the Esam04110s is the additional manual milk frother that lets you foam your way. Add some creamy froth to your drinks right away!
A common complaint about the Esam3300 is the tight steam knob, which is difficult to turn in either direction. Fortunately, the 04110s version has that issue fixed. Its knob is shorter, sturdier, and of course, easier to turn.
What about the shared features?
These Delonghi come with dual stainless steel thermoblock boilers, one on the brew side and the other on the steam side. However, you cannot use the steam wand and brew espresso at the same time. To make up for that, the Instant Reheat feature reduces the time between steaming and brewing.
With the volume, brew strength, and dose control dials, you are able to make anything using the two coffee brewers, from a long black coffee to a ristretto.
Coupled with the steam wand, the machine can even make you a cappuccino or latte. Even though making milk-based drinks is not a strong point of these semi automatic products, they strive to provide you with any coffee beverage you want.
Much like every other Delonghi coffee brewer, the Delonghi Esam04110s Vs Esam3300 is easy to clean as well as maintain. There is no need to use harsh chemicals since warm and soapy water is enough to get these products spotless.
Also, one feature that gives the Delonghi an edge over its competitor is the removable brew chamber. Once the machine shuts off, you can remove the chamber and rinse it in the sink. Simple assembly and disassembly also saves you much hassles in the process.
Quick Rundown on Delonghi Esam3300
- FRESH ESPRESSO FOR EVERY CUP: The professional burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness. You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber. Your choice of regular, specialty or decaf.
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY: A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- CONSISTENT BREWING EVERY TIME: Each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density. And you can customize the settings to ensure its always just the way you like it.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND HANDLE: The compact, extractable brew unit is not only easy to clean, it self-adjusts for one or two shots of espresso.
- DELICIOUS CAPPUCCINO AND LATTE: The adjustable manual Cappuccino System mixes steam and milk to create the thickest, longest-lasting foam for your cappuccino. And it’s easy to adjust the levels to prepare a creamy latte, macchiato or flat white.
- Sleek and stylish design
- Large water tank and bean hopper
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tight steam knob
Quick Rundown on Delonghi Esam04110s
- Thermo Block technology provides excellent heat distribution
- Integrated burr grinder with adjustable settings
- Consistent brewing every time
- Patented cappuccino system frother
- Compact design
- Professional 13-setting burr grinder
- Upgraded steam knob
- Aesthetically pleasing new case design
- Slightly smaller reservoir and bean hopper
The Bottom Line
It is no easy task to choose between Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Esam04110s, but I love the Esam04110s a little more. Its additional features are well worth the money as they will offer you the best coffee to your taste and make your life more convenient. Of course, the Delonghi Esam3300 is still a decent option despite some letdowns.
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section so I can help you out.
Hot Topics You May Love:
- Breville BES870XL Vs Delonghi EC9335M: Let’s Pick One
- Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Breville BES870XL: What To Pick?
- Jura D6 Vs E6: Why People Tend To Pick The E6
- Breville BES900XL Vs BES920XL: A Full Comparison And Guide
- Breville BES870XL Vs BES920XL: Is The Later Version The Better?