It is no easy task to choose between Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Gaggia Brera.
This is because the two coffee makers have many things in common, not only the overall designs but also sets of features. A lot of people are torn between them.
The following article will help you out. Stop worrying and read it.
Differences Between Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Gaggia Brera
Design and Convenience
You will find it hard to take your eyes off the ESAM3300 and Gaggia Brera once you look at them. They look so stylish and have a futuristic vibe that will definitely spice up your kitchen countertop.
The main difference lies in the screen display. You have to use buttons and dials to operate both machines, but with Gaggia Brera, there is a screen display that shows you the settings. That way, you can choose the desired options with more ease and convenience.
Have a look at the exact dimensions of each product.
The Delonghi ESAM3300 is 14.4 inches high, 15.3 inches wide, and 11 inches deep. It weighs about 23 lbs. Meanwhile, the Gaggia Brera has a dimension of 17.9 x 13 x 16.7 inches with a weight of 18.7 lbs.
Overall, both coffee makers have a lightweight and compact footprint. There are differences in the specifications, but none of them are noticeable.
Between Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Gaggia Brera, I give the nod to Gaggia in this round due to its screen display.
The ESAM3300 is designed with a 8.8 oz bean hopper as well as a 60 oz water tank. This is not impressive, but acceptable for household uses.
What about the Gaggia Brera?
The machine features a similar ceramic 8.8 oz bean hopper, but the water reservoir is smaller than that of ESAM3300. To be specific, it only holds up to 40 oz of water. You may need to refill it quite often.
Obviously, the ESAM3300 wins the battle once again.
Features and Accessories
Can the Gaggia espresso machine turn the tables? Let’s see in the last round of Gaggia Brera Vs Delonghi Esam3300.
The Gaggia has plenty of selling points, such as a digital screen and stainless steel milk spume device. Also, it is able to self-clean in saving mode. In addition, I love its ceramic grinder, which offers the best flavor and taste for your coffee. The ESAM3300 also boasts a grinder, but it is made of stainless steel.
Not only the materials but also the settings are different with each. While the Delonghi ESAM3300 offers 13 customizing options, its competitor only allows you to choose among five settings. Isn’t it a bit limited?
What makes ESAM3300 stand out from the crowd are the dual boilers that let you make two kinds of hot drinks at once. Likewise, the faucet is designed with two chambers. Therefore, the coffee maker can serve either one or two cups depending on your wish.
Last but not least, the patented Cappuccino System is the reason why I favor Delonghi ESAM3000. Thanks to the system, its frothed milk is always rich and creamy. This is the most attractive feature for a person who loves cappuccinos and lattes like me.
Quick Rundown of Delonghi Esam3300
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces. Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean "Direct-to-Brew" system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- MAINTENANCE: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual; Energy saving: With 3 hour automatic shut off
- Included Components: Charcoal water filter
- Large water tank
- Patented cappuccino system
- Dual boilers
- No digital display
Quick Rundown of Gaggia Brera
- FROTHING FOR MILK BEVERAGES: Pannarello wand frothing for cappuccinos & lattes. Wand doubles as a hot water dispenser for americanos & tea.
- EASY ACCESS: The dregs drawer, drip tray, and water tank are all within reach and accessible from the front of the machine for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.Volts:110V-120V
- USER-FRIENDLY DISPLAY: Push-button controls and an LED display with illuminated icons make for an easy and intuitive experience.Watts:1250 W
- RAPID STEAM TECHNOLOGY: Quick heat up times and robust brewing and steaming operations. Coffee bean capacity : 250 gr
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 1 year warranty handled by Gaggia directly
- Sleek and stylish overall design
- Convenient screen display
- Ceramic burr grinder
- Limited customizing options for grinding
- Small water tank
The Bottom Line
Now you know my verdict of Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Gaggia Brera. The ESAM3300 has a convincing victory against its competitor. It is also my favorite coffee maker with a patented frothing system. That is not to say the Gaggia Brera is of low quality. If you want to enjoy the convenience a digital display offers, you can always get yourself a Gaggia Brera.
Thanks a lot for reading until the end. If you have time, please check out my comparison of Miele CM6150 vs CM6350 here.
Hot Topic You May Love:
- Breville BES870XL Vs Delonghi EC9335M: Let’s Pick One
- Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Breville BES870XL: What To Pick?
- Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Esam04110s Reviews and Comparison
- Gaggia Classic Vs Breville Infuser: 3 Key Differences
- Rancilio Silvia Vs Gaggia Classic: Pick Your Fighter