Which one is the winner: Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 1?
This is a frequently asked question since the two espresso machines have a lot of things in common, right from the designs to the features. It is difficult to tell them apart, let alone choosing which one to buy.
Do not worry; I have written an article to help you.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Differences Between Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 1
Design and Convenience
At first sight, the Jura A1 and Ena Micro 1 look identical that one can hardly tell them apart. Both of them have a sleek and stylish design in black stainless steel, which definitely spices up your kitchen setting a lot.
Let’s go into detail.
The Jura A1 measures 9.4 x 12.7 x 17.5 inches and weighs 20.2 pounds.
Meanwhile, its competitor has a dimension of 9 x 12.7 x 17.5 inches with a weight of 19.4 lbs.
You can see that both products have roughly the same dimensions. I love how slim they are, which lets them fit into small spaces well. About the colors, while the Jura A1 is available in black and white, the Ena Micro 1 has black and orange options.
Nonetheless, the Jura A1 comes with some useful features that are lacking in the Ena Micro 1 and vice versa. For example, the A1 has a water level indicator and adjustable cup height, while the Micro 1 features a removable water tank.
In this round, the Jura A1 wins by a nose.
Capacity is an important feature when buying an espresso machine, and it may tell us which wins in the competition of Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 1.
The Jura A1 is designed with a 37 ounce water tank and a 4.4 ounce bean container.
The Ena Micro 1 has the same water tank of 37 ounces, but its bean hopper is much larger, about 7 ounces. A large bean container saves you some effort as you do not have to feed the machine too often.
Both products can prepare three specialities, including Ristretto, Espresso, and coffee at the touch of a button.
Based on the hopper, we can
Features and Accessories
Features are no less important than capacity when it comes to Jura Ena Micro 1 vs A1.
Let’s start from the similarities of Jura A1 and Ena Micro 1 first. They both have a water filter, a cleaning program, and allow you to adjust the coffee strength. That is not to mention the thermoblock heating technology used in both devices.
The Jura A1 has an on/ off switch and automatic shut-off function, which is great for those who are absent-minded. It not only allows you to adjust the coffee strength but also the water hardness as well as the cup height. Some other features that are unique to the Jura A1 include drip stop, descaling, and user profiles.
Meanwhile, the Ena Micro 1 does not have an auto shut-off function, which is a pity. There is a button to adjust coffee strength, but none for water hardness or calc-clean function. The descaling and drip function are not available in this model, too.
Nonetheless, it is able to clean itself and allows you to see the water level.
Both Jura A1 and Ena Micro come with unique features, but the former have more of them. Thus, it is safe to say that Jura A1 wins this round.
Quick Rundown of Jura A1
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 3 barista quality specialties including ristretto, espresso and coffee at the touch of a button - coffee only
- PERFECT ESPRESSO: Ultimate coffee quality thanks to JURA's exclusive Pulse Extraction Process
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
- : JURA is always freshly ground, not capsuled - fresh taste with very limited waste - single serve machine
- CAPACITY: 37 ounce water tank, 4. 4 ounce bean container
- Slim and sleek design
- Auto shut-off function
- Adjustable cup height
- No water indicator level
- Small bean hopper
Quick Rundown of Ena Micro 1
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 3 Barista quality specialties including Ristretto, Espresso and coffee at the touch of a button - Coffee only
- COMPACT: Slim design, perfect for small spaces
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Multi-level grinder will perfectly grind whole beans to the optimum fineness
- ECO FRIENDLY: JURA is always freshly ground, Not capsuled - fresh taste with very limited waste - single serve machine
- CAPACITY: 37 ounce water tank, 7 ounce bean container
- Stylish and convenient design
- Self-cleaning feature
- Adjustable grinder settings
- No auto shut-off function
The Bottom Line
Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 1 comparison has come to an end. You can see that the Jura A1 wins two rounds, so it is of course the winner today. I also like the Jura A1 a bit more than the Ena Micro 1 due to its visually appealing white version.
People also seek the comparison of Jura E8 vs We8. Are you one of them? Find out what you need here.
The related articles