Lattissima One Vs Touch Vs Pro are the best-selling coffee makers by Delonghi. They appeal to many users, amateurs and pros alike with practical designs and advanced features.
The question is: how to pick one? You cannot bring home all three products, right?
Read my comparison below to find out. Just a hint: the best product has a professional name.
Differences Between Lattissima One Vs Touch Vs Pro
Design and Convenience
Delonghi did a great job in designing these stylish coffee makers. They look absolutely stunning with practical design that is on par with any premium product on the market. Take the most affordable – Lattissima One, for example. It boasts a chromed lever with subtle gloss and matte line patterns, all of which combine to offer an appealing machine.
The three Nespresso coffee makers are more alike than different when it comes to dimension. They all have a compact and lightweight construction.
The Lattissima One measures 12.8 x 6.1 x 10.5 inches and weighs just 9.2 pounds. Such a small footprint allows it to fit into a small space at ease. Its successor, the Touch version, has a dimension of 12.6 x 6.9 x 10.2 inches with a weight of 10 pounds. The Pro seems the heaviest product, weighing about 12.6 pounds. Its dimensions are 13 x 7.6 x 10.8 inches.
Let me check each machine to find out the one with the largest capacity between Lattissima One Vs Touch Vs Pro.
Starting with the Lattissima One, it boasts a 33.8 oz water reservoir along with a 4 oz built-in milk container. The capsule drawer keeps up to 8 capsules at a time, which is not bad.
Meanwhile, the Touch model comes with a humble 30 oz water tank. Nonetheless, its milk container is really large, about 3 times more than that of Lattissima One. To be specific, it can hold up to 12 oz of milk. In addition, the used capsule container is capable of keeping 10 capsules.
How about the Pro coffee maker? Is it really ‘pro’ as its name suggests?
The answer is yes.
It is designed with the largest capacity out of three. Its water tank and milk carafe have an exact volume of 43.96 oz and 16 oz respectively. That is not to mention the used capsule container, which holds 15 capsules with ease.
Thus, the Nespresso Lattissima Pro wins this round convincingly.
Features and Accessories
I will start with the shared features first.
The One, Touch, and Pro coffee makers are all designed with fast heat-up systems and high pressure pumps to extract the premium flavors and aromas of each capsule within seconds. They are capable of heating milk for espresso in just 25 seconds, to be exact.
The Touch and Pro models go further to equip intuitive descaling that makes maintenance a breeze. It will send an alert when it is time to descale the machine, and a descaling pip is included to ease the process. Unfortunately, the Lattissima does not provide such a function, which is a pity.
I appreciate that all three products come with a built-in milk frother. Still, there are certain differences that you need to know.
For example, the One features a single-serve milk container, which means it holds enough milk for only one serving of latte or cappuccino. In other words, the machine draws all milk at a time; if you want a second serving, you need to refill the container.
With the Lattissima Touch, you choose the drink from presets and the machine will adjust how much milk to use. The six recipes include lungo, espresso, latte, cappuccino, latte macchiato, as well as hot milk. Also, the froth density is adjustable to leave more room for customization.
The DeLonghi Lattissima Pro also boasts a detachable milk frother with adjustable foam density. What makes it stand out is the hot water function, which comes in handy when you want to brew tea or even prepare a cup of instant noodles. No worries about coffee residue in hot water, since you get an extra spout for that.
Some unique features of Lattissima Pro include the light indicators that signal a full capsule drawer or an empty water tank. It removes the need for guesswork and avoids any unwanted issues. Another thing I love is the LCD display with touch screen that offers maximum convenience in programming the machine. Simply touch to adjust.
Between Lattissima One Vs Touch Vs Pro, the Pro seems to have the most advanced set of features. But it does not necessarily mean the other two are of low quality. The Lattissima One and Touch still offer convenience features that are enough for you to start brewing a flavorful cup of coffee.
Quick Rundown of Lattissima One
- SIMPLE SINGLE SERVE SYSTEM: The Lattissima One is a simple and easy to operate single-serve system. Simply fill the milk jug with the desired amount of milk, then use the machine to froth directly into your Coffee drink for the perfect Coffee & milk drink.
- POWERFUL COFFEE MAKER: Nespresso Lattissima One Espresso maker has a 19 bar high-pressure pump that allows for a barista-style result, unlocking the delicate flavor of each Coffee capsule.
- FEATURES: The Lattissima One has a 33. 8 oz. water tank, a great size so refilling is not as frequent as other single-serve machines. This machine also has a fast heat-up time of only 25 seconds for Espressos and 40 seconds for milk beverages.
- VERSATILE AUTOMATIC COFFEE MAKER: Brew different single-serve Coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your Coffee needs - Espresso (1. 35 oz. ), Lungo (5 oz. ), froth the perfect milk to create the perfect Cappuccino or Latte in the comfort of your own home. Pour over ice to create your favorite iced Coffee drinks. Auto shut-off
- COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each Espresso machine includes a Nespresso Original capsule welcome kit with a range of 14 capsules with unique aroma profiles. Input power (W): 1400
- Affordable price tag
- Lightweight and compact
- Built-in milk frother
- No descaling function
- Limited beverage options
Quick Rundown of Lattissima Touch
- The perfect creamy latte: One button and one capsule - that's all it takes to enjoy a barista-style latte in seconds. Only by De'longhi
- 6 one-touch recipes: Simple one-touch button for Coffee and milk lovers to prepare creamy latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, warm milk, perfect Espresso or Coffee
- Made in Italy: The lattissima touch's sleek Italian craftsmanship looks fantastic in any kitchen
- Advanced milk frother by De'longhi: An automatic frother creates rich, long-lasting, creamy foam
- Practical design: Sliding drip tray for different cup or glass sizes, removable milk container with rinsing function, illuminated buttons. Input power (W): 1400
- Six one-touch recipes
- Adjustable foam density
- Descaling alert
- No extra spout for hot water
Quick Rundown of Lattissima Pro
- It's all about the foam: The De’Longhi Automatic Cappuccino System creates perfectly layered espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup from start to finish.
- Nespresso capsule system: The ultimate convenience. The recyclable aluminum capsules contain the finest espressos for authentic taste without measuring or cleanup. Milk carafe capacity (l)- 16 ounce (.5 liter)
- Brings out more flavor: De’Longhi’s patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure – the ultimate amount for drawing the most flavor and desired temperature in each cup.
- The perfect amount of milk: During the extraction process, the integrated carafe dispenses milk in adjustable levels for taste. Simply remove from the unit to keep freshly refrigerated. The unit is also designed so no milk comes in contact with the machine – and is dishwasher safe.
- Rapid heat-up time: No need to wait for a delicious espresso. The Thermoblock heating system speeds cold-start heating time to seconds. Used capsule container: 15 capsules
- LCD display with touch screen
- Hot water function with extra spout
- Light indicators
- A bit high price
The Bottom Line
Now can you decide your pick amongst Lattissima One Vs Touch Vs Pro? The Pro is definitely the winner in all aspects, from design, capacity to features. But if you want something decent yet affordable, feel free consider the Touch and One models. In fact, the Touch is known to offer the optimal balance between price and quality.
Personally, I will go for the Lattissima Pro. I am a coffee addict, so I want to have some extra features for convenience.
Stay tuned for my Keurig K Elite Vs K55 comparison. Thank you for following until the end.
Hot Topic You May Love:
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch F511 Vs F521: Which One Wins The Game?
- Breville BES870XL Vs BES920XL: Is The Later Version The Better?
- Delonghi Esam3300 Vs Breville BES870XL: What To Pick?
- Jura Z8 Vs Giga 6: Read On And Know The Differences
- Breville BES900XL Vs BES920XL: A Full Comparison And Guide