You are about to buy a coffee maker and wavering over Ninja CF091 vs CM401?
I know your struggle. The CM401 and CF091 are similar not only in designs but also in features and accessories. Reading the product descriptions is of little assistance in this case.
Do not worry; I have written this detailed comparison to help you.
Differences Between Ninja CF091 Vs CM401
Design and Convenience
At first glance, both Ninja products look the same. They have a sleek and stylish design but still give off the traditional vibe of first generation Ninja coffee makers. All the features are neatly arranged to ensure maximum convenience for you. There is a fold-away frother on the left, and a transparent water reservoir with marked measurements on the right. Underneath the tank lies the control panel with volumes and buttons that you can adjust before brewing coffee.
Let’s move on to the dimensions.
The Ninja CF091 coffee maker measures 9.2 x 11.3 x 15 inches and weighs about 12 pounds.
Meanwhile, its competitor has a dimension of 8.8 x 12 x 15 inches with a weight of 11.7 pounds.
There are not many differences in the dimension of Ninja CF091 vs CM401, so I do not pick the winner based on it. To be fair, I will decide which one wins in the next rounds.
In a single serve, both Ninja CM401 and CF091 makes up to 10 cups of coffee, or a carafe. But while the 401 offers two choices of glass carafe and thermal carafe, the 091 only comes with the glass carafe with a warming plate. I prefer the thermal to the normal glass carafe, since it is excellent in maintaining temp.
Thus, I am glad to announce that the Ninja CM401 is the winner this time.
Features and Accessories
In this section, I am going to compare Ninja CM401 vs CF091 based on features and accessories.
Let’s start from the similar features first.
As said above, both espresso machines have a fold-away frother. Also, they boast the same removable water reservoir and permanent reusable filter. I love the smart Ninja scoop with onboard storage of the two. This feature allows you to enjoy a warm cup of brewed coffee at any time.
For your convenience, the Ninja CM401 and CF091 offer six brewing sizes, including cup, XL cup, travel, XL multi-serve, half carafe, and full carafe. You can freely choose the one that suits your needs. More notably, each coffee maker has versatile brewing styles to ensure you can brew the best drink to your taste. And in this case, the CF091 has an edge over its competitor.
To be specific, the CF091 offers five styles, namely classic, rich, over ice, specialty, and cafe forte. Meanwhile, there are only four styles available with CM401, including classic, rich, over ice, and specialty.
Can you figure out the winner in this round? The CM401 definitely loses to CF091 due to fewer brewing styles.
Quick Rundown Of Ninja CF091
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Sleek and stylish design
- Built-in hot and cold frother
- Six brewing sizes and five options
- Only glass carafe with warming plate
Quick Rundown Of Ninja CM401
- 4 BREW STYLES: Select from one of the four, versatile brew styles: Classic, Rich, Over Ice, or Specialty Brew.
- SPECIALTY BREWS: Brew a super-rich coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiatos, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse-style drinks.
- MAKE ICED COFFEE: Brew fresh over ice for flavorful iced coffee that's never watered down.
- 6 BREW SIZES: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half or full carafe in your coffee maker. 6 sizes include Cup, XL Cup, Travel Mug, Multi-Serve Travel Mug, Half Carafe & Full Carafe.
- NO PODS REQUIRED: Use your favorite grounds to create a single-serve coffee—no reusable pod required.
- Fold-away hot and cold frother
- Drip stop button
- Thermal and glass carafe
- Noisy operation
The Bottom Line
The comparison of Ninja CF091 vs CM401 has come to an end, and there is no winner overall. You need to rely on specific criteria to decide. For example, if you pick one based on capacity, the CM401 wins. But in case you use features as the criteria, it loses to CF091. Personally, I like the 401 more due to the thermal carafe version. I can sacrifice one brewing style to have that.
Do you want to have a look at other feasible options? Check out my comparison of Ninja CM400 vs CM401 here.
Thanks for reading. Do not forget to like and subscribe.F091
Hot Topics You May Love:
- Ninja CM401 Vs CP301: Which One Makes The Best Espresso?
- Ninja Coffee Bar CF091 Vs CF097: Which One Is The Winner?
- Ninja CP301 Vs CP307: Why There Is No Winner At All?