Centrifugal juicers work to extract juice, but a slow extractor such as Omega J8006HDS Vs MM900HDS does it much better. First, it helps the juice yield stay fresh for longer. Second, it runs more quietly.
Torn between these two Omega juicers?
Scroll down to find out the winner.
Differences Between Omega J8006HDS Vs MM900HDS
Design and Convenience
Both products are horizontal masticating juicers, so it is understandable they have identical designs with black and silver accents. The whole thing looks sturdy and surely does not wobble during operation. You can expect the two juice extractors to also offer long-lasting service.
What about the dimensions?
The Omega J8006HDS Vs MM900HDS have the same measurements. Each machine is 6.5 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and 15.5 inches high. Make sure they fit your kitchen countertop before bringing any product home.
13 pounds is a bit heavy, but there is a carrying handle to save some hassles when you need to move the juicers from place to place.
This round ends in a tie since the two Omega juicers are identical in design.
Unfortunately, the two juicers have the same narrow chute, which measures one and a half inches. You may need to chop the large ingredients first before pushing them into the juicers. You may want to check out the NC900 series for a wide food chute.
The MM900 is introduced as a celery juicer. It means the machine can extract more juice yield from celery than any other products in the same range. Thus, you can expect to save some money on your grocery bill.
More notably, this option is efficient in processing not only celery but also dense produce, leafy greens, and citrus fruits in general.
Thus, the MM900HDS deserves to win against the J8006HDS in this category.
Features and Accessories
The only difference probably lies in power. To be specific, the J8006HDS runs on a 150W motor, while its competitor uses a 200W motor to squeeze ingredients.
Power aside, both products work at a low speed of 80 RPMs to ensure minimal heat buildup and oxidation and promote healthy enzymes. Thus, your juice yield can stay fresh for a longer period – about three days. No worries about running out of juice in the middle of the week anymore.
I love that both extractors run quietly, so you can use them even in the middle of the night without worrying about waking your neighbors. They are also perfect for making celery juice for your family in the morning.
Like all Omega juicers, these two use a dual-stage system to process produce. It means the ingredients are squeezed first before the pulp is ejected in the second stage. In the end, you can enjoy more yield and a dry pulp.
It is worth mentioning that the pulp is automatically ejected for convenience. You do not need to remove the pulp yourself and feel free to pick as much pulp you want in your juice.
What about cleaning each product? Is it difficult?
When you buy either Omega MM900HDS Vs J8006HDS, you can rest assured about maintenance. All parts of the two are removable and dishwasher safe, so it takes little effort to clean the whole juicers after use. Here is a tip: first, soak all parts in warm soapy water before placing them in the dishwasher.
Both products are backed with a 15-year full warranty to give you peace of mind.
Quick Rundown of Omega J8006HDS
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily access nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity and enhance overall health.
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of celery, carrots, leafy greens and other fruits, vegetables, or wheatgrass.
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- Sleek and stylish overall design
- Dual stage juicing process
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Small chute
Quick Rundown of Omega MM900HDS
- INDUSTRY LEADING: 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- ENDORSED BY THE MEDICAL MEDIUM: “Everyone always asks me what juicer I use — and this is it… It’s the best juicer I’ve seen on the market… There’s not another juicer on the market that can extract the juice out of celery like this one does…” Anthony William, The Medical Medium
- COLD PRESS SLOW JUICE FOR AN IMMUNITY BOOST: The 80 RPM low speed, dual stage masticating juicing produces minimal heat buildup and oxidation for juice that extracts maximum immunity boosting and health enhancing nutrients, vitamins and enzymes
- SPECIAL CELERY ADJUSTABLE END CAP WITH GREEN INSERT: Your juicer comes with a special adjustable end cap that is to be every time you juice your celery – it is NOT meant to juice any other fruit or vegetable. The green insert squeezes every bit of juice out of your celery so you get more juice in every batch
- FRUIT & VEGETABLE END CAP: The second adjustable end cap you receive is for juicing all other fruits and vegetables
- Powerful 200W motor
- Efficient celery extraction
- Convenient carrying handle
- Small chute
The Bottom Line
I hope this article gives you a thorough understanding of Omega J8006HDS Vs MM900HDS. They are almost identical, except for the fact that the MM900 works better with celery. If you often make celery juice, it is the ideal option.
If you have time, check out my new comparison posts right here.
Thanks a lot for reading until the end.
The Related Article